The Design Process
Every project is unique and should be treated as such. At MOORE DESIGN we work closely with our clients from the initial FREE One-hour Design Consultation straight through to the project completion. As a full service graphic design business, MOORE DESIGN can handle any task, big or small, so no matter what personal or commercial project you have in mind, we will be happy to work with you. Visit our portfolio pages to see some samples of our work.
- Collect Information
– research and gather details about a project
– establish a personal relationship with the client
– understand the customer’s likes and dislikes
– offer professional advice as to what looks good
- Design & Creativity
– explore creative solutions for the project
– brainstorm & doodle
– create something new and different
– present client with at least two versions of a design
- Revisions, Revisions, Revisions
– we encourage both positive and negative feedback.
– we encourage “mixing and matching” of design ideas
– multiple rounds of changes are normal before reaching a final design
- Final Design & Project Completion/Launch
– a project should be exactly what the client intended
– client approval is always required prior to project completion
– the completed project needs to have the exact look and feel that you want
At MOORE DESIGN, we always produce a high quality, distinctly effective end result whether in print or on the web.